SC - Cordials

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Nov 18 07:46:44 PST 1997

At 21:12 17-11-97 +0000, was written:
>Try a "snakebite"  it's like a "black and tan", but is half cider.
>-brid
>(who had a giggle fit in the grocery store because they had "black and tan"-
>in a bottle- halllooo? just not quite right)

When I was in Scotland, my flatmate and I would go out to the pub.  I'd have
a pint of cider; she'd have a snakebite.  I'd get back to the table after a
fast dance, accidentally grab the wrong glass, take a gulp, and gag.  What a
vile thing to do to an innocent half of cider....

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!