SC - cordial class handout

Morgan morgan at mt.net
Tue Nov 18 09:42:12 PST 1997

Hello!  In Curye on Inglische, pp.155-6, there is a recipe for "To make
sturgyn".   If anyone has the book handy, does the first sentence say "Take
[th]e houghys of vele and caluys feete and sethe hem in hony." ??

I have several other refs for this recipe of mock sturgeon, but none call
for cooking the meat in honey. Have I made a typo?

Cindy/Sincgiefu
renfrow at skylands.net
http://www.alcasoft.com/renfrow/