SC - A & S Competitions

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Tue Nov 18 13:24:33 PST 1997

Robert de QQP writes:

> 	Yep "weissbier" is a weat beer also caled wit or white beer.
> 	Usually low in hops, with a tarty taste.

Hmmmm.. that must be why I like it (she said, looking over her bared shoulder with a come-hither glance...)

	- kat (who only WISHES she could wear a "tarty" outfit)

(Seriously; thank you, Robert; I did suspect that the "weiss" was "white," but I didn't realize it was related to "wheat."  Now I may end up liking beer after all!)