SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #442

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Wed Nov 19 12:51:30 PST 1997

                      RE>>SC - re: beer (was re: jameson'sÉ        11/19/97

<snip>
Please understand, I'm from California; and in California beaches have little
or nothing to do with the water...  at least, the people who GO to the beaches
don't ever seem to realize there's water anywhere around...  <g>
Oh, and over here, "sex on the beach" is a trendy drink, whose ingredients I'm
not completely certain of...  but are most certainly about 50% alcohol...
Fascinating....  :-)
- - k
<snip>
Kat- I think it is because we are in *Northern California* and the water is
too cold to do much more than look at- well except for those nutty surfers.
- -brid