SC - Help request

John and Barbara Enloe jbenloe at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 20 16:04:33 PST 1997

Hey, food mavins!

I have a weird forward for everyone--all you food origin researchers
out there--from, of all things, the Georgette Heyer list.  this
debate has been raging for several days now, as to how rare,
expensive, common "green peas" were, as opposed to dried peas,
and whether there are different varieties.

I thought someone with more time ontheir hands than I might have
this information to hand, and then I can forward it to the Heyer
list.

Berengaria

- ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------