SC - re: feast budgets

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Nov 22 12:19:20 PST 1997

>     Actually, site fees are not quite that high in Meridies.
>Generally,
>     the whole event runs between $20-25.

Arghh! (That was my wallet. Four of us. That means... We'd never be able
to go to events!)

 Meridian events are almost
>     always weekend events, so this fee covers your bed for two
>nights, two
>     breakfasts and the feast. (Lunches are generally done as
>fundraisers
>     or people bring their own.)

The only weekend events I've done in years were two war-camps. Included
lunch Saturday and Sunday and breakfast Sunday and the cost of the event
was $5.00. Of course, you had to have a tent. No cabins, which I take it
your event includes.

>     Are the $4 to $8 site fees in Ansteorra for a weekend or a day?
>If
>     they're the weekend, I just might move your way :)

If I remember the only weekend event I helped with in Ansteorra, the site
was free. But that was a long time ago.

>     Morgan

Julleran