SC - Good Food Feast or doi

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Mon Nov 24 14:24:50 PST 1997

Charles gave us an interesting review of a fantastic feast done in Lochac:

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 01:48:57 +1100
From: charles at macquarie.matra.com.au
Subject: SC - Good Food Feast or doing an over the top feast at $50 per head.

As previously mentioned and requested, below is the menu and introductory for the Good Food Feast. I have added a bunch of comments immediately after to try and set the scene. Spelling mistakes within this document are just there to test your powers of observation (this mailer has no spell checker).

The feast was run in the Barony of Politarchoplis on the 25 of November and was

Thank you Charles. But I am trying to get my description of this feast down
correctly for this article which I will be adding to the Florilegium. When
was this feast done? November 25, 1996? I assume it wasn't done tomorrow. Or
is there a typo here somewhere? It was on a weekend, correct?

Stefan li Rous

(I would love to attend such a feast, if someone wants to do one in Ansteorra)