SC - re: good food feast

Meliora & Drake meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Mon Nov 24 16:07:06 PST 1997

- ---"Michael F. Gunter" <mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com> wrote:
> >>  That's it, I'm moving to Meridies!
> >>  Yers,
> >> Gunthar
> >  ============================================================
> >  Oooooo, can I put in a bid for you to move to Chattanooga?!?!
> > The idea of getting another feastcrat--already trained!--is
> > such a lovely thought.........;-)
> > Not to mention the boost our fighters would get--we are
> > rather low on heavies just now.....
> > Ldy Diana
> > Vulpine Reach
> Well I like Meridies, Tennessee is beautiful and I'm getting
> soooo tired of Texas! (No offense guys, but I'm a mountain boy.)

And I'm an Oklahoman... so?

> You never know.  :-{)}
> Gunthar

Just one thing: we might have to call out "the Guards" if you try to
take Thyra with you (assuming -- for sake of argument only! -- that
she didn't particularly want to follow).

<gryn, while stroking beard>

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com