SC - ?

Caitlin Cheannlaidir caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
Tue Nov 25 17:01:49 PST 1997

I don't -think- I've seen a response to this?  sometimes wonder if I'm
getting everything...

But I happened to have my little hardbound EETS copy of Two 15th C
Cookery Books in hand this week, and I think the pork-and-cheese
Chawetty is the last one mentioned in the index (there's a listing for
Chawetties and about 4 recipes given); so it's probably in Take 1000
Eggs, too?

Hoping I'm remembering this right 8-)

Chimene
 ----------
| From: DELTAYLOR at aol.com
| To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
| Subject: Re: SC - Feast Budgets
| Date: Sunday, November 23, 1997 2:57PM
|
| In a message dated 97-11-21 16:36:31 EST, you write:
|
| << Honey Butter and Herb Garlic Butter (served in the bread swans,
thanks
| Aiofe)
|
|  > Chawettys (pork cheese pies)
|  >
|   Puhleeeze send me instructions/recipes(or destructions as the case
may
|  be)!  I am pleading on bended knee! ;-)
|   >>
| Please post to the group or cc the recipes to me.  I am always looking
for
| recipes.
| Thank you,
| Elisande in Meridies