SC - Feast Budgets

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 23:09:29 PST 1997

Lord Ras,

I am truly sorry that I did not respond to your redaction, but while
cooking is my very serious hobby, period cookery is one of those things
which I have not learned enough about to have reasonable commentary on. I
have, however, printed your redaction, as well as all the previous
commentary, in order to learn more about redactions and the redaction
process. I wish to thank you for your efforts, and I will hoist a toast to
you at my Quail Day Celebration... and by the way, where is YOUR recipe?

Your efforts are truly appreciated, If not always acknowledged.

Thanks,

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,