SC - Rusting Dutch oven

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Nov 26 04:21:59 PST 1997

<<
 Well I like Meridies, Tennessee is beautiful and I'm getting soooo tired of
 Texas! (No offense guys, but I'm a mountain boy.)

 You never know.  :-{)}

 Gunthar >>
     Lots of mountains here! We are in a large valley between several--and
then there's the river....... Been to Texas, and while it does have it's
charms, abundant water isn't generally one of them!
      And to yank this vaguely back on topic, the fishing's pretty good here,
too--I grew up eating lots of bream and croppie, plus the occasional bass and
catfish.

     Just say the word and I'll send you the homes for sale section of the
paper! ;-)

     Ldy Diana