SC - Boo!

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 16:02:37 PST 1997

<<
 The harvesting of smalls would be a waste of time, IMHO, Anything over 18
 months is very tough and requires 48 hrs. of marinating and a long, slow
 cooking time  to tenderize. If you need more information you can find it at
 my website http://www.longpig.ork/recipes/smalls/FAQ.html............:-P

 I'm not a witch at all! I'm Dorothy. From Kansas. {Judy Garland; "The Wizard
 of OZ"}

 Ras (who always wondered why they called them MUNCHkins......) >>

You know, I have had a really fun time on this list, both funny and serious.
 I think of all the responders as friends, and I only have to sit and shake
my head in wonder that all these people dedicated to good cooking and good
eating should be dragged into this subject at the drop of the hat!  What is
it with you guys??? (shudder) I would rather argue about the benefits of
chocolate than whether or not you need an apple in a Munchkin's mouth!

(grinning at all of you most of the time)
Tyrca