SC - Redaction class on-line

Sat Nov 1 17:21:45 PST 1997

>The only one that posts a recipe
>that appears as they do in the cook books is Bear (Terry Decker).  All other
>recipes that I have seen are in the form of "take a cup of something and wilt
>it in butter" or some such.  These are no less recipes,  they just don't look
>like a modern cook book.
>
>Tyrca

Not totally true, a number of other people have posted recipe-like
recipes.  The primary reason I do is that some good folk on this list
recommend the MasterCook software.  I purchased a copy inexpensively and
am using the excuse of posting recipes to type them in.

I am also trying to get in the habit of posting recipes I mention.  It
saves people   having to ask for them.

By the way, is the feast in January French or Spanish?  Has Mairin even
made up her mind?  I'm playing with the French bread recipes at present.

Bear