SC - Re:Bidding on Aoife

Charles McCN charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Sun Nov 2 17:27:46 PST 1997

Well, I guess I could raise your backrubs to full massage, add gratuitous
compliments at the beginning and appropriate stages during the meal (as
well as those actually required by good manners and astonishment at the
level of excellence) and a trip to Australia (Which will come from the
frequent flyer points generated by all those coming to attend...)

Oh. Maybe that could get tricky... Oh well, back to making apple cakes ;)

Charles