SC - honey and peanut

Joe Tolbert jlt8 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 19:56:45 PST 1997

Tyrca writes:

>I've never done chocolate peanut butter, but I have always mixed
>honey and peanut butter.

When I was in elementary school about once a week there would be
soup bowls of either honey-peanutbutter or molasses -peanotbutter
on the tables in the lunchroom (about 1950-1954).
They never served peanut butter and jelly- I guess they didnt
get grape jelly from from ag dept surplus food. . . I do
remember they made good cherry pie (I got the recipe from the
cook - mother still has it in one of her books - I started
collecting recipes early).

Joseph L. Tolbert,Jr

jlt6 at hotmail.com