SC - cuskynoles, continued...

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Nov 4 21:01:52 PST 1997

At 3:07 PM -0800 11/4/97, Mike C. Baker wrote:
>HaHmmmm. Better sign me up for heretic school as well,

>Observation: the cuskynole description indicates the dough to be
>divided into roughly 6x3 inch rectangles. Presuming a second 6x3
>pressed down on top and sealed on four edges, presto-chango a
>roughly hand-sized meal.

And presto, no reason why the figure would be there, which is why this
interpretation is heretical.

I agree that one could make such a dish, and for all I know people in the
Middle Ages did, but if they drew a picture of it the picture would show a
rectangle, not a rectangle with a 3x5 grid superimposed on it, which is
what the picture does show.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/