SC - Re: Candied Ginger

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 14:34:44 PST 1997

<<
      Actually, the ones I've had (comfits) were made with fennel seeds, not
 anise, which are a bit larger, and would I think, be a triffle easier to
 handle. I keep meaning to make some........... Be a great tidbit to end a
 feast with if you could take the time to make enough.

  Ldy Diana >>

Are they candied seperately, or as more of a "brittle"?  I am having trouble
visualizing these things.

Tyrca