SC - white pudding/scrapple

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 16:27:17 PST 1997

<< I thought trying to stress the resemblance to the filling of a white
 pudding might be the way to do that. Of course, this could well be one
 of those dishes where leftovers are fried up the next day, and vastly
 improved.

 Adamantius

If I could be so bold.........the description of mortrewes sounds
suspiciously like "liver pudding" or "liverwurst (not the sliced kind!). It
is Pennsylvania Dutch and is heated until it "melts" and is used very much
like a "gravy" for pouring over pancakes. YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Ras (Who absolutely LOVES organ meats in any form!)