SC - Re: Thousand Year Old Eggs

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Wed Nov 5 20:51:17 PST 1997

We were one of the brave groups who weathered the monsoons of
>Three Kings... milady Anastacia, milady Pipa, and I were the ones
>guilty
>
>of the first meal of the day, to be served to Clan Firefall.

Unfortunately, the shire east of here {Oak Heart} was hit by similar
weather the other weekend - a completely outdoor site! what was  Crystal
Mynes thinking! Apparently court was held at 3, a short feast, and then
everyone went to people's houses or to a movie.
Lady Beatrix