SC - white pudding/scrapple

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Fri Nov 7 07:03:32 PST 1997

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> << Would you believe...rolled up inside pancakes?
>
>  Adamantius ("Missed it by...THAT much!") >>
>
> Sounds great! I went out and bought some buckwheat pancake mix and a block of
> liver pudding tonight. Tomorrow, it's try it rolled in a pancake day. Hope
> you were serious 'coz I'll probably loose sleep in anticipation of one of my
> favorite foods. :-)
>
> Ras
Where do you find liver pudding?  Sounds good & I'd like to try it, but
I'm not sure where to look... (grocery store? What section? Specialty
store?  Haven't seen any listings for 'organ meat' shops in the phone
book....;D) Lord Ras, let us know how it works out with the buckwheat
pancakes, Hmmm?
Hugs & Pinches
Angelique