SC - for bread-smearing

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Fri Nov 7 07:46:54 PST 1997

Angelique remind me when we finally get together to bring you a pot of bacon
drippings....that is if there are any left  :)

What I do is use a crock and every time I make bacon I pour the
drippings/fat off into the crock and refrigerate...I rub the drippings on
potato skins and sometime chicken skin before baking as well as used them as
a kind of larding in lean meats (with the syringe that got lost on the move
before last)  I also use them to fry home fries and such...