SC - Paprika-History of

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Nov 7 09:11:24 PST 1997

                      RE>>SC - Paprika-History of                  11/7/97

<snip>The mildpuffy green, or bell, pepper is the immature Capsicum grossum
which whenit is ripe, is the hot red or yellow pepper. <snip>

um...while the bell peppers I have grown do change from green to red or
yellow...they don't turn into hot peppers.  And the hot peppers I have grown
are hot even when they are green.
- -brid
(confused)