SC - white pudding/scrapple

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 07:55:34 PST 1997

<<
 My favorite accent among SCAdians would have to be that of Duke Sir
 Siegfried Von Hallstern. His is more of a Joisey City accent, but when
 he spoke Duh King's Inglissh, people listened. Or else. Ya know whut I'm
 sayin'? Lemme tell ya sumpin', my lawd...

 Adamantius

Then y'all ain't heard nuthin' yit.
    My first exposure to Ansteorra was about 5 years ago, we traveled down to
an event from Calontir (before movin here to Ansteorra), and I was a little
put off to see some in splendid Elizabethan pumpkin pants address the
popoulace with a Texan drawl.  It was so interesting that I can't even try to
write it.  Y'all er envited to Ansteorra any old time yer hearts desire!

Tyrca