SC - Belated Introduction

Charles McCN charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Nov 10 21:08:11 PST 1997

I don't know if I ever introduced myself or not. And it seems to be the
time for it, so ...

I am not actually an SCAdian. I used to be an associate or something, but
they made it harder to play and I was in another group. I am now in yet
another group - Nordmannia, a Melbourne-based 'metal weapons' group doing
Normans, 911 - 1204 (ish). So I am not anybody's lord, nor do I have one.

My own interests are food, crusades, Norse Greenland, and a few other
things. Our group puts on a feast about every other month, usually for
abuot 50 - 100 people, and camping events about as frequently which are
usually smaller.

I live in sunny Melbourne, have a wife, cat, and computer job, like
horse-riding, eating and drinking, my wife and my cat, etc etc etc

Charles

(Maybe I did do this before - I forget. Should we have a profiles archive?)