SC - re: beer (was re: jameson's heresy)

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Nov 18 12:37:21 PST 1997

>> Good Ras writes:
>> > Do not fret. The beers produced here in the US and sold in the US are
>> > equally numerous and equally hideous gut rot The term "abominable" as >used

>> I believe the proper descriptive term is "like making love in a canoe," is it >not?
>>
>> 	- kat <g, d & r)

Charles asks:

> Is that like sex on a beach?
> 	Charles (at least it looks like him from here ;)

Hon, that's actually a line from an old Monty Python sketch.  It goes something like:

Eric Idle:	"We Australians think your American beer is rather like making love in a canoe!"

Michael Palin:	 "Making love in a canoe?"

E.I. 		"Yes...  it's f***ing close to water!"

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled programming...

	- k