SC - bread, etc.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 18:43:07 PST 1997

<< The only real problem I can think of would be for those who
 don't eat processed sugar, but then the yeast will have eaten most of
 it, anyway. >>

Which leaves the final caution that those who don't eat alcohol cooked in
foods may or may not object to the alcohol in the bread which is formed by
the action of the yeasts on the sugars, :-)

No, I don't want to go there. We just went through that discussion. :-0

Ras