SC - Experiment- Stay Tuned

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 19:33:11 PST 1997

<< Anyone have any other recipes for mock sturgeon? >>

OK, folks I am going to do the recipe tomorrow (Sunday) using the honey
recipe with one adaptation. I am going to assume that honey was meant BUT
that the act of boiling with WATER was left out because any cook would know
you boiled things in water making it's mention redundant. I am adding the
honey to the water which I will boil the meat in. This recipe sounds
suspiciously like the end result is a jellied loaf which is then sliced and
served with the condiments mentioned. Since I have to let the final results
chill for slicing I will test taste test the result on Monday and provide a
redaction if I find it edible which from my experience with mincemeat and
other "sweet" meats, I assume it will be. :-)

Ras