SC - How long to keep almond milk?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 16:49:28 PST 1997

Greetings!
My lord and I made a great deal of almond milk to cook Ryse of Fische Day in
for our event on November 15th.  The earliest made milk was made on the 12th
or so.  It has been refrigerated pretty much continuously.  We have three
half-gallon bottles left.  Can anyone give me any idea of how long we can
safely keep it, and how to tell if/when it spoils?
Many thanks!

Brangwayna Morgan