SC - re: good food feast

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Nov 24 12:09:35 PST 1997

Charles (of the Park):

	I hate you.  Will you marry me?

	(sigh...)

	OK; failing that, how 'bout recipes?  <g>  Particularly, for the brie tart, spinach tart, boartail gravy and yellow pepper sauce, and method for the rosemary trees....

		- kat

(sigh...)  I'm SO jealous....    :-)

	(Reminds me of something I saw on PBS a long time ago; sort of a documentary about an "ultimate Chinese feast..."  they did something in the neighborhood of fifty show-stopper dishes, one at a time, including bear paws.  The thing that stands out in my head is one of the (female) attendees saying that when the last dish came out, she started to cry, because it was all over and she knew nothing would equal it ever again...)