SC - re: good food feast

Meliora & Drake meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Mon Nov 24 16:07:06 PST 1997

All I can say is I was a guest at the event and it WAS AS INCREDIBLE AS IT
SOUNDS !!!!

PACC did a fabulous job!

I took my mother along and part way through the event she said "This is what
I was imagining your feasts would be like when you were first telling me
about the Society.  How about in future you only bring me to these sorts of
events..."

All I can say is Charles, when's the next one?  Sign me up !!

Meliora.

At 12:09 PM 24/11/97 -0800, kat wrote:
>Charles (of the Park):
>
>	I hate you.  Will you marry me?
>
>	(sigh...)
>
>	OK; failing that, how 'bout recipes?  <g>  Particularly, for the brie
tart, spinach tart, boartail gravy and yellow pepper sauce, and method for
the rosemary trees....

>		- kat
>
>(sigh...)  I'm SO jealous....    :-)
>
>	(Reminds me of something I saw on PBS a long time ago; sort of a
documentary about an "ultimate Chinese feast..."  they did something in the
neighborhood of fifty show-stopper dishes, one at a time, including bear
paws.  The thing that stands out in my head is one of the (female) attendees
saying that when the last dish came out, she started to cry, because it was
all over and she knew nothing would equal it ever again...)