SC - Period veges

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 11:10:08 PST 1997

<<

 What is rocket?

 Mercedes

      Wonderful! ;-) But to be more specific, it's a cool-weather green that
combines a savory flavor with sweet and hot all at once. It can, like many
greens, get a trifle bitter and strong in the heat, but I'll still take it
over mustard any day! Unfortunately, the one time I had enough to try a pesto
with it, the grinding seemed to destroy the flavor......... :-(

   Ldy Diana