SC - Re:

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Wed Nov 26 19:14:17 PST 1997

Alderton, Philippa wrote:

> Sorry about that, guys, my cat hit the keyboard before I re-addressed it.
>
> phlip at morganco.net

And with what term did you address it the first time, that it was so
upset as to hit the keyboard?  And what term would you readress your cat
with to make up? And if your cat is so sensitive to your form of
address, doesn't it mind your calling it it? (thought neutering/ spaying
might be a private issue...) ;P
grabbing the spoon & running- Margali, where'd you hide that @#$% rock!
Angelique