SC - A&S Compeitions

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sun Nov 30 12:07:37 PST 1997

My view on the general issue of "original period recipes" is that it is
possible to do them--but only after doing a very large number of real
period recipes, so as to develop an accurate picture of what the cuisine
was like. A few hundred might suffice. There are probably a few people in
the Society who meet that criterion--but my impression is that they are not
the ones doing the "original period recipes."

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/