SC - cuskynoles and redacting

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Nov 1 04:41:05 PST 1997

Adamantius,

Perhaps I misspoke myself a bit. It's not so much the process of redacting
I'm observing, as the process of taking into account all the possible ways
that a recipe MIGHT be interpreted, and then coming up with one's preferred
recipe. I am capable of jumping in and doing it myself- I'm trying to do
that with an early German cookbook- and I don't even know German! I DO have
a good dictionary and a feel for other ways of thinking/languages.

Phlip

PS You don't strike me as someone who's been rode and throwed, you've
simply been rode hard and put away wet ;-)

Never a horse that cain't be rode,