Re- SC - Onion Soup

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Sun Nov 2 05:23:53 PST 1997

Stefan...

I did an onion soup this last weekend at our Bryn Gwlad event. It was
for the landed baron/baroness dinner. It is a period recipe...
consisting of onions, beef broth, pea puree, parlsey.  The pea puree
acted as a thickener and gave the soup a beautiful fresh green color.  I
will post the recipe later tonight (have to dig around and find the cook
book).

meadhbh