SC - (LONG) Cuskynoles II: The Terror Returns!

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Sun Nov 2 07:02:46 PST 1997

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Once again, Adamantius takes up his weary pen, to treat of cuskynoles.
>
> First off, a few points to clarify, if possible. It's been suggested
> that His Grace, Duke Sir Cariadoc, and I, are engaged in a form of
> culinary and logistical combat.

Gracious Lords;
My E-mail is backlogged by a week-long repair effort, after a system
crash, but from the 'cuskynole' messages I have been able to read, so
far (quite a few, but not all), I have not seen combat;  I have seen
cooks passionately discussing their reasons for believing a recipe is
meant to be done one way or another- a joyous thing to behold.  I have
not seen any discourtesy; I have seen thought-provoking commentary.  I
have not felt excluded; I did not comment , because I had nothing to add
to the subject, but knew I could, if I had wished.  I really enjoy being
able to 'watch' two educated culinary minds think it out, and provide
references to the thoughts.  I have so far missed the message that
accused you of 'combat',but I want to make sure I speak up to say that I
am more than grateful to be included, even as a 'lurker' in your
discussion, am enjoying it, and would not want to arbitrarily miss out
on it- I can always hit the 'delete' button on a subject line, if I lose
interest (which hasn't happened, yet, evidence, my e-mail backlog).
Thank you both for your sizeable contributions to my store of food
knowledge references.  I think of you, and the others on this list with
warm and friendly anticipation of future conversation.
Merci,
Angelique