Re- SC - Redaction class on

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 11:14:55 PST 1997

<<
 Stefan li Rous
   (Tyrca, I think you said you were in Ansteorra. Which event was this,
again?)

Yes, I'm in Namron.  January 24, Namron Rapier Champion.  Be There.  Baroness
Mairin is our Feast Steward, and if ;you have never had one of her feasts,
you have missed out.  Tell all your friends, 2 weeks before Queens Champion,
great chance to warm up for that!  Classes, masked ball, indoor site!

Tyrca