SC - Kuskenoles

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Nov 3 16:07:32 PST 1997

Adamantius wrote (in infinite wisdom):
>Adamantius, prepared to accept a Final Verdict of "Who Knows?"
>Phil & Susan Troy
>troy at asan.com

Wise man. You see, that's what I wanted all along. Somebody to say "We may
never know". Not "My way is superior", not "Your way looks off to me", just
a simple "who knows". I knew you could do it!

Now you've taken that first step, who knows what lays in store for you? We
may make a Seneschal out of you yet!

Peace-loving Aoife (she of the "Idols brawling in the Aisles of the
cathedral" allusion, for those who were wondering)