SC - Cuskys--A Recipe

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Mon Nov 3 17:36:11 PST 1997

Angelique said:
> >I had already decided, for ease of preparation, to make these using the
> >ravioli attachment on my old Atlas pasta machine.
then Cariadoc asked:
> Does it have a small enough size version to do my interpretation? Make up
> 4x6 sandwiches of pasta dough/filling/pasta dough, run them through a
> ravioli machine so that each of them looks like the picture?
>
> David/Cariadoc

It is 4" wide.  You could run a 12" long piece through(you usually use 1
piece, draped over the machine, it creases/folds the end as it goes
through, and seals the two sides together) to make an aprox. 6" sheet,
or I suppose you could cut it into two 6" sheets first, though it
wouldn't be necessary, with this machine.  The ravioli come out roughly
2"x2" square.