SC - Redaction class on-line

Mon Nov 3 17:47:44 PST 1997

>French!!!  You guessed it.  I think she is doing Roast Fowl (trying for
>quail, but we will see) and various things on the plate like quiche, stuffed
>onion, etc. and then the next remove to be Beef Burginion and buttered
>noodles.  (sigh) sounds wonderful to me, and I have to wait until then to eat
>it.  (unless she decides to have a recipe try-out dinner . . .)
>
>Tyrca

Okay, she made up her mind.  In that case, I need to check with her
about funding for the baked goods.

I'm planning to do Pain de Champagne, which is a nice whole wheat
country loaf.  It should go well with the beef.

I'd like a second fancier bread.  I'm considering Galette de Dame
Carcas, a sweet orange flavored bread, Gateaux au Poivre, pepper cakes,
and Panettone, which is the French version of an Italian fruit bread.  I
had a few others I which I have discarded as completely OOP.  I'll need
to run a test batch of each to extrapolate costs and times.  You have
any preferences?

Bear