SC - Re:Bidding on Aoife

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Nov 4 21:39:39 PST 1997

> >  From now on I expect SERIOUS BIDS only. You heard me right.
> > I want gratuitous compliments to figure heavily in all of this, and I
> > want a
> > quota of promised backrubs applied periodically.
> > Aoife

Milady,
pardon the lateness of this, but all offers of mine were quite serious,
and I can have any come to my domicile and confirm that I do indeed
possess the price offered in either of my posts.

As to your cooking, I have heard only the legends, and truly wish to savor
the reality.

Backrubs? Have done professionally, have done for family, have done
recently, more than happy to do more often.

Esko Sola