SC - Thousand Year Old Eggs

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Wed Nov 5 05:49:07 PST 1997

milady Anastacia, milady Pipa, and I were the ones guilty of the
> first meal of the day, to be served to Clan Firefall. We served Finnish
> Berry Pudding, Finnish Stollen, Apple Butter, eggs-to-order, and 1000 year
> old eggs.

Really cute stories.  Thanks.  Now for the inevitable comment on the
above dishes- Recipes, please ?(esp. the Finnish Berry Pudding- been
hungry to try that on since you said something about how good it was
with something stirred into it- sour cream, I think)
Thanks, Angelique
P.S. still haven't figured out, from all of the replies on the sour
cream string, if it, or what can be gotten in stores, is anywhere near
period.