SC - Mortrewes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 5 06:04:20 PST 1997

david friedman wrote:

> I made mortress for my first EK coronation. I don't remember if Salaamallah
> was there--it may have been before he joined. As far as I can recall it
> tasted all right--but it was a long time ago.

Salaamallah may also have been engaging in the old half-humor, half
truth thing. I imagine that, given the ingredients, you'd have to be
really careful with both the seasoning and the texture.

Did you cook for your own Coronation? That's an indicator itself of just
how long ago this was, I guess.

And I thought it was bad when I got hauled out of the kitchen to receive
my Maunche...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com