SC - cordials

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 09:31:07 PST 1997

<<
 On the subject of cordials....there is a new list called SCA-Distilling that
 is available for the discussion of the subject of distilled spirits as well
 as the use of distillation of herbs and such......come join in the
 fun...it's a very small list at present but no doubt we'll grow  :D
 sca-distilling at tycho.com

     Oh, REALLY?!? Way cool----but what are the exact directions for
subscribing? All of my lists have slightly different protocols..........

Ldy Diana