SC - white pudding/scrapple

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 18:33:49 PST 1997

<< Would you believe...rolled up inside pancakes?

 Adamantius ("Missed it by...THAT much!") >>

Sounds great! I went out and bought some buckwheat pancake mix and a block of
liver pudding tonight. Tomorrow, it's try it rolled in a pancake day. Hope
you were serious 'coz I'll probably loose sleep in anticipation of one of my
favorite foods. :-)

Ras