SC - Game meat

Fri Nov 7 06:14:23 PST 1997

>On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Decker, Terry D. wrote:
>
>> Just outside of Durango a few years ago, I missed a mule deer, but the
>> compact coming the other direction wasn't so lucky.  Should I choose
>> this method of hunting, I want an Army deuce and a half.
>
>Try 3/4 tons of moose. Preferred vehicle would probably be an APC (except
>they don't come with airbags...).
>
>/UlfR
>
>--
>Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
>Tum pultus sicissentem ur ne lus sem ittibus profugnatreius.

The 2 1/2 ton 6 X 6 should be enough for even a moose but it doesn't
come with an air bag either.  Any smaller, less protected vehicle, I'd
prefer to leave the moose alone, having seen what a full grown bull
moose can do when he mistakes a car horn for a mating challenge.

An acquaintance of mine many eons ago ran a motorcycle into the side of
a moose.  He spent two weeks in the hospital, the moose walked away.

Bear