SC - Daily Living in the 12th C.

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Fri Nov 7 14:39:36 PST 1997

this book has some very good material.  a lot of it is based on a book
written by an english student at the university of paris in the 12th
century.  since he had to speak latin all the time, he wrote down a book
in latin with the words for all ofthe common everyday things that he did.
Like, I get up in the morning and i rise from my bed and i wash my face
from a bowl of water and first i pull on my braes and then i put on my
tunic and over that i wear my...

lots of good material.  don't know if this is still in print, i still have
the copy i used in college.

elaina