SC - Hi!

Rodney K. Zeigler zeig0006 at tc.umn.edu
Mon Nov 10 23:23:33 PST 1997

In light of the current round of introductions, I felt I should do my part.

My name is Kent Zeigler, and I'm not actually involved with the SCA at this
point. Too difficult to schedule at the moment, but that should change with
the advent of the new year. After a little research, I am thinking of
investing the lion's share of my time in the most wondrous arts of cooking,
armory, and chirurgery. You know, make 'em grow, keep 'em from getting
hurt, and fix 'em when they do. In my analog version, I'm a student at the
U of MN (College of Tor Aerie, Nordskogen, Northshield, Middle Kingdom)with
a biology major praying to get into med school as soon as I can manage.
I've been involved in the arts of the kitchen since eighth grade, and have
been credited with making ravioli with an herbed olive oil that could wake
the dead. I've always been interested in the medieval times, especially
with the accounts of everyday life, of which I haven't found many high
quality sources. And so, with that, 'ello to all, and I look to join your
official ranks as soon as circumstances allow.

Kent "Green onion soup?" Zeigler