SC - candied ginger

Chanda Shaffer leanche at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 03:55:18 PST 1997

Greetings All,

I have been off the list for a little while, so please forgive the
question,  did anyone post a recipe for candied ginger?  I've made it
but am interested in other peoples recipes for comparison.  My candied
ginger was so hot that you could barely eat it without crying!

Also, does anyone have a recipe for rose beads.  I know it's not a food
item,  but....... who better to ask than the Cathedral!!  I had a recipe
for it but it has gone and walked off on me.  I think I got it out of
"Herb Companion" magazine  8-9 years ago.

thank you
Ivy~