SC - Jameson's heresy :)

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 12 19:21:31 PST 1997

At 01:01 13-11-97 +0000, Adamantius wrote:
>> Yes, but I wouldn't call Jameson's even a moderately good whiskey, let
>> alone a *perfectly* good one.  Bushmill's, now....
>>
>> Alasdair mac Iain
>
>Now, now...We shouldn't be discussing religious conflicts on this list.
>In Ireland Jameson's is generally considered the Protestant whisky.
>Bushmill's is Catholic (and, in my opinion, significantly inferior to
>Jameson's...but that's okay, since Laphroaig, from across the water,
>kicks butt on either of them!)
>
>Adamantius

Hmmm - in that case, I guess I should be drinking Jameson's, after all.  But
the one bottle of it that I bought didn't impress me near as much as any of
the several bottles of Bushmill's.  As for the Laphroaig, I'll agree with
you there - wonderful stuff.  Almost as good as Lagavulin....  (The two
distilleries are what, two miles apart?)

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!